But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with
wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:31 NKJ)
Unless otherwise marked, all Scripture quotations are taken from the World English
Bible (WEB - which is in the public domain and is a trademark of Rainbow Missions,
Inc) and the Holy Bible, King James Version, Cambridge, 1769 PLEASE CONTACT WEBMASTER
FOR BROKEN LINKS
A Resource that leads to the Source of ALL Healing
Bless a Friend by Email /Sharing this Site
“The Lord heals, He heals completely and it doesn’t take years. By His power, grace and mercy YOU can find your total healing and freedom in Christ Jesus – sometimes you just need a bit of help. Kim West has a heart to see people delivered and set free and has helped hundreds do so. She has a Master of Divinity and a PhD in Clinical Counseling but, more importantly, she is one who has personally experienced her own healing and freedom from the Lord. She understands what you are going through AND knows how to get you through it in Christ. “
Your financial gifts enable us to maintain this ministry of God’s love & power to the lost & hurting.
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless
life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy
Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian
is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of they that are
saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.