5. “Do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord” or to suffer for the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:8). He WILL bless you, and while no one wants to “suffer”, you will be repaid beyond what you can beyond your imagination if you keep focused on HIM and not your situation. 1 Peter 4:6 says to that as you suffer, praise God that you bear His name.
6. “Do not be overcome with evil but overcome evil with good” (Romans 12:21) for you will want to bite back at those who criticize, the creditors who threaten you bodily, the doctors you feel are in charge who have no “clue”...etc.
7. “Do not be deceived – whatever a man reaps he sows” (Galatians 6:7) Examine if you have any part or sin, anything that you have sowed into the situation, repent and hand it back over to the Lord as fast as possible.
8. “Do not be foolish but understand what the Lord's Will is” (Ephesians 5:17) Examine what the Lord is trying to say in this situation, why He has allowed it to happen and ask Him to show you the next step.
9. “Do not be surprise if the world hates you” (1 John 3:13) . People will back away when you go through trials, as if you have the plague and they are afraid of catching it. People will also criticize when they do not understand how you can stand on something other than what they would stand on. (“do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house” -(Ezekiel 2:6)
10. “Do not fear what they fear, do not be frightened for even if you suffer for what is right, you are blessed” (1 Peter 3:14)
11. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (Philippians 4:6)
12. “Be encouraged! As you take away your importance to the world's ways and pull away from it, you will be transformed by the renewing of your mind. THEN you will be able to “test and approve what God's will is – His good and pleasing and perfect will” (Romans 12:2)
13. “Be encouraged! “Greater is he who is in you than He who is in the world” (1 John 4:4)
14. “Be encouraged! You have been given fullness in Christ Jesus, who is the head over every power and authority!” (Colossians 2:10)
15. “Be encouraged! As you submit to the Lord and resist the enemy, he will flee!” (James 4:7)
16. “Be encouraged! The Lord's word is eternal and stands firm in Heaven!” (Psalms 119:89)
17. “Be encouraged! Tyranny will be far from you and you will have nothing to fear, terror will be removed and will not com near you” (Isaiah 54:14)
18. “Be encouraged! NO MAN can take you out of His hand!” (John 10:28)
19. “Be encouraged! You are rescued from the evils of this of this present age” (Galatians 1:4)
20. “Be encouraged! In your path is life and there is no death!” (proverbs 12:28)
21. “Be encouraged! If you keep looking at the perfect word that gives freedom and doing what you have heard, you will be blessed in what you do” (James1:25)
22. “Be encouraged! No real harm will befall you, no real disaster to come near” (psalms 92:10)
23. “Be encouraged! He will command His Angels to guard you in all your ways” (Psalms 91:11)
24. “Be encouraged! The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth” (John 16:12)
25. “Be encouraged! “Acknowledge” Him and He will guide you into all truth!” (Proverbs 3:6) SPEAK HIS NAME, give Him honor and glory, testify WHO is holding you together!
26. “Be encouraged! His rod and staff will comfort you and you shall fear no evil” (Psalms 23:4)
27. “Be encouraged! As you delight in the Lord's word, meditating it day and night, you will be like a tree planted by streams with yields fruit in due season and your leaf will not wither...whatever you do will prosper.” (Psalms 1:2-3)
28. “Be encouraged! He will give you the desires of your heart!” (Psalms 37:4)
29. “Be encouraged! He will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches!” (Philippians 4:19)
30. “Be encouraged! As you give out, it will be given to you, “pressed down, shaken together and running over it will be poured into your lap” (Luke 6:38)
31. “Be encouraged! You really have want for nothing else!” (Psalms 23:1)
32. “Be encouraged! The LORD is your strength, nothing else.” (Psalms 27:1)